Wed, Apr 15|
2020 AIA Illinois Honor Awards CALL FOR ENTRIES NOW OPEN (1)
A Celebration of Better Illinois Communities by Design The AIA Illinois Honor Awards recognize people and projects epitomizing the contributions of the architecture profession, the transformative power of design, and the dedication of individuals to service and excellence.
Time & Location
Apr 15, 2020, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
AIA Illinois, 201 East Adams Street, Springfield, IL, USA
About the event
Please visit our Awards Page under the PEOPLE tab to access the submission site and detailed brochure. Questions? Call mary Young at 217-522-2309 X3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All licensed architects or architectural interns across the world may submit their ILLINOIS project or person. All award winners will be licensed architects or architectural interns, except recipients of the Richard Nickel and President’s Awards.
- All projects must have been completed inside the state of Illinois within the last five years.
- Nominations may be submitted without the knowledge of the nominee.
- You may nominate yourself or your project.
- Design entries will be blinded for the jury and you should not include identifying information in the text or images you provide outside of the Contact Form.
- Design nominations must demonstrate evidence of one or more of the AIA Ten Principles For Livable Communities.